If you would like to advertise your Z or Z-related items, send us an email with the details and we'll try to accommodate you.
Disclaimer: This page is provided as a service to the BMW Z community but it is up to the buyer to exercise caution when exchanging money for goods or services that are advertised on this site.
|List Date||Description||Contact Info|
|Feb 8, 2021
||2000 Z3 2.3
2000 Z3 Roadster 2.3 with 128,000 miles. Steel Gray Metallic with black top/red interior. Manual Transmission. Asking $8,500 OBO. Located in Marietta, GA.
More photos HERE
- New top installed by Marietta Auto Trim
- New tires - Kumho ECSTA PA51 (all season)
- Clean interior
- Sony audio unit
- Headrest wind deflector
- Original toolkit (missing one socket)
- Windshield sun protector
- Cover for top (covers the windshield, back and sides)
- Service manual by Bentley
In the past year the following have been replaced:
- Fuel tank and lines - a previous owner had accidentally drilled a hole in the old tank and patched it with epoxy putty
- Radiator, thermostat and hoses
- Power steering hoses and power steering fluid
- Valve cover (genuine BMW part) and oil filter housing gasket
- Oil pan gasket
- Original air filter housing reinstalled (previous owner had installed after market K&N filter assembly)
- Bushings in the driver's seat rails (to fix rocking seat problem)
- Motor and bushings in the driver's window
- Body control module rebuilt
- Reinforcement kit installed to fix a sagging glove box
- Most recent repairs and service (fuel tank, valve cover, oil service) completed by Brian Dix (Brian's Motor Works of Woodstock)
- DSC light is on - suspect yaw sensor needs replacing but cost of part not worth fixing.
- Break in top part of dashboard
- Struts and shocks probably need replacing
- Headlight covers could use restoration
Southern car - has spent its life in Alabama and Georgia - CarFax report available on request.
Owner had intended to keep the car but now has an unforeseen change of plan and needs to sell.